Thursday, March 12, 2009

++TaG oh TaG ++

Where is the person who has your heart at this moment???
.. in his college ..

Are you waiting for something?
.. yup!i'm wating 4 next wik.me n my fiancee r going sumwhere!yeay! ..

What were you doing at ten last night?
.. hang out wif my housemates.tgok watchmen buduh! ..

Did you cry today?
.. unnecessary..

Do you hate the last person you had a conversation with?
.. not at all ..

Have you ever thought about converting your religion?
.. nauzubillah.no..

Can you sleep in jeans?
.. i am very flexible.yes i can ..

What cant you wait for?
.. taking off for a holiday nex wik! ..

When was the last time you told someone you loved them and meant it?
.. juz now..

Are you good at giving advice?
.. i am..

Are you good at giving directions?
.. if i'm familiar wif d place..

When is the last time you told someone you're okay when youre not?
.. couldn't remember ..

Do you want to live with your gf/bf?
.. next year insyaAllah ..

What song do you listen to feel happy?
.. i listen to sejiwa by spring when i miss him ..

Garfield or mickey mouse?
.. garfield ..

In a week, how many times you go online?
.. like everyday.but it depends on my schedule ..

Complete this sentence: THE WORLD NEEDS
.. sincerity..

What was the last thing you ate?
.. nasik gorg cina+tomyam+tlur bungkus.yes.i gain my weight back!..

Something happened today?
.. tade kot..

Have you kissed someone on the lips in the past week?
.. yes ..

Where is your sister/brother right now?
.. my youngest bro is trying to sleep.my younger sys is talking to d phone eventhough she has exam tomorrow.my big sys,i'm not sure! ..

Who was the last person you talked to in person?
.. my siblings ..

Do you have friends?
.. lots of them..

In the past week, have you felt sad?
.. yes..

What were you doing at 9 am this morning?
.. getting ready ..

Is your room clean?
.. i'm comfortable in it ..

In the next 4 months, what are you looking forward to the most?
.. my graduation day n my career..

Did you have a good day yesterday?
.. yes, i have bright days nowadays ..

In the past week have you gotten sick?
.. yes. ..


No comments: