Wednesday, December 9, 2009

++ ThanK U ++

Align Center

hooray!
we have been engaged for 9 months!
hiks.
kalu ade anak da pandai merangkak kot.
it's been a very looooooong n tiring journey.
da bape juta kali aku bergaduh,merajuk n mintak putus ngan pakcik neh.
n there he is.
standing still n hold on very tight to me.

he still keeps his promise to look after me n never ever let me go.
thank u.

so this appreciation is for him...

thanks for always at my side.
i noe i'm being too much most of d tyms.
but u r still here.

thanks for ur patience n love.

thanks for endless sarcatism, critics, crazy pranks n all.
u noe u hurt ur oversensitive partner

but it seems dat u cant stop those things.
n i guess i'm d one who needs to endure those for d rest of mylife.

ces.

thanks for d jokes n funny stories
dat u
will alwiz share wif me...
i love d moment dat both of us will laugh so hard
that i feel like my waist is twisting

n we both will be gasping for air.
n eventho i alwiz feel embarass
when we both laugh like crazy in public,

but those memories carved in my heart.

thanks for putting my name
on d top list of ur priority...

i am truly honoured.

thanks for making me cry in my late nights...
eventho it has ended,
but u have taught me something.

thanks for being so hard on me sometimes.
i hated when u kept on commenting on d way i dressed up.
but u have made me a better person.
[no more baby t or short sleeve]
tsk!

thanks for spending tym to go on a date wif me.
eventho later on u will keep on making phone calls

to ur
workers to check things up.
but there u r...

will alwiz try to fulfill my wishes.


there will b so many thanks to give away to diz 1 person.
so let me juz wrap it in 1 final saying,

thank u zakril syafrani
for...


juz being u.






.i love u.
*blush*


3 comments:

YuNyLoveSYou said...

thanks for spending tym to go on a date wif me.
eventho later on u will keep on making phone calls
to ur workers to check things up.
but there u r...

hahahhahaa... aku sgt suka ayat neh sbb SEBIJIK macam kes salman! hehehe... sibok dok layan kol sbb kerja je manjang! mencikkkkkkkkkkkkk....

Mr Imran said...

terus mengindah bumi tuhan dengan cinta & kasih sayang kalian....

:: Lya Zara :: said...

aYun::
hoho...kdg2 sian plak kat tunang kite kan?bile aku ajak kuar,die kate boley...tp rupenye die byk keje tp cube gak nak kuar...hiks.

mr imran::
thanks a lot!
=)