Wednesday, December 30, 2009

++ n3 MaRaThoN ++

hoyeh.
sudah lame x update.
my schedule for d past two weeks were damned pack.
bile da lame x update,
haruslah ade byk cite nak share kan.
so i'm gonna do n3 marathon.
there r 3 main stories to be shared.
so aku nak separatekan dlm n3 yg berbeda.
sbb if i drag in 1 n3,
it would be too long kan.

1st story::

as most of u knew,
i went to 2 interviews last week.
1 was on 22nd n d other 1 was on 24th.
1 was in upm n d other 1 was in upsi.
both offered d same post which is language teacher.

in upm:
i needed to sit for written test n faced 5 panels during d interview.
d interview was quite ok.
it was merely like a chit chat.
wat penat je hafal name chancellor,vc bagai.
[i went crazy memorizing those long names]
but d written test was suck.
we needed to write 500 words error-free essay.
susah pade aku.
coz it's been soooo long dat i havent written any essays.
d panels told me dat d results r going to be release within 3 to 6 months tym.
lame kan!

in upsi::
there was no interview.
it was juz d mock teaching.
fyi, i didnt get any letter.
1 week b4 d interview,
i received a phone call asking me to come for d mock teaching.
n d person on d line didnt brief me on wut to do.
luckily i asked my fren n she told me dat i need to prepare d slide ppt.
as both interview dates were near,
i was bz preparing myself for d upm interview.
n i got only 1 day to prepare for upsi.
with my fren's opinion,
i did d mock teaching for affixes.
i tried to use interactive buttons n hyperlinks in my slides
n i guess i've impressed them.
ryte after my presentation,
they said "good" for several tyms.
however,i'm not sure when they gonna get back to me.

chances???::
not sure.tp rase rase nye yg upm mmg out.yg upsi 50-50.
doa ek....

footnotes for ayun::i'm sooo bz skang.aku nak cite kat hg...tp tade mase nak ym!ampun.

2 comments:

Pei Pan said...

Selamat meninggalkan kelapa sawit la nanti ni eh?ehee

:: Lya Zara :: said...

owh..blom tentu lg....hahahaha....