Sunday, April 28, 2013

++ BaBy ShoP SpREe ++

Well, since d last update,
Ive added more baby stuffs on d list.

I ordered 4 EMAB items from Babydash on9 shop.
The service was fast!
I got d items d next day i placed my orders.
I chose EMAB products because of d good reviews that i read on internet.
I bought two jar of Bottom Balm.
1 in 1oz n another 1 is 2oz.
Ive started using d small one for Zareef since he got nappy rash all of sudden.
I applied 3 times n d rashes/burn has gone.
Alhamdulillah.
Hope it works wonder on twins' skin as well!
Bottom Balm can also b our first aid cream.
I put d small jar in my handbag just in case.

Then on Friday i had a date with my BFF.
We went to Alamanda.
As usual, Mothercare will always b my favourite pitstop.
I grabbed MC Liquid Talc, a pack of 3pcs hooded towels n 1 cute tee for Zareef.
I also bought d silicone brush.that 1 is from Anakku.

Taca has offered to buy d sleepsuits for d twins.
I chose d 1 that ive been eyeing for quite some time.
Comellls!
Tq auntie!

I managed to apply for MC membership too.
After this more shopping at MC i guess?

Saturday Taca n i went to Shah Alam.
We stopped at One Baby World at Sec 13.
I bought 2 pieces of receiving blankets, bra extender, 500ml Thermos,a snack jar for Zareef n 4 sets of mittens.
OBW is having their annivesary sales.
Im eyeing on a few more stuffs.
Yg xde dlm list pon.
Haih.
But it is a great bargain actually.
We'll see how it goes!
:p

Now Z,Zareef n i are at Lexis Water Chalet PD.
An unplanned babymoon.
Alhamdulillah rezeki!
♥♥♥

No comments: