Tuesday, November 16, 2010

++ bB Bb bb BB ++


i never expecting a bb in my very 1st year of marriage.

i told almost to all my friends that i’m going to wait for atleast 1 year.

in fact,

a week before my wedding,

i had my menstrual cycle n i knew that it would b “waktu subur” on my wedding nite.

so i asked my bestie to find contraceptive pills for me.

she went all around d town but all the pharmacies claimed that they were out of stock.

so i discussed with some good frens about the chances of getting pregnant.

since there are couples of friends who are really hard to get baby,

i thought that conceiving won’t be that easy for us too.

but i was wrong.

i think it was a JACKPOT.

after 3 weeks of our marriage,

i started to feel d symptoms.

i was so worried that i got pregnant n was so sad.

[since i didn’t want it at d 1st place]

bad mummy.

i did self check for twice.

d double lines were very clear.

n i was still in shocked.n sad.

bad mummy.

things weren’t good between z n i though.

maybe i was so depressed.

i guess both of us were in shocked.

didn’t know that we were so..hmm…healthy?

but after my first scan,

seeing the little heart beating so fast,

i remembered that i almost burst into tears in front of the doc.

n that was the time i felt so relief n grateful with d greatest gift.

alhamdulillah.

i believe everything happens for a reason.

Allah is giving me this little bb to b my companion.

apple of my heart.

mummy loves u bb.

so do daddy.

can u feel when daddy keeps on kissing mummy’s tummy?

when he runs his hands over d bump…

:)

bb…we both love u so much.

n u r more than welcome to b with us.

even though d budget is becoming tighter,

we will make d best preparations for u.

.xoxo.

n oh yes.congratulations to my sister!

she's pregnant too!

healthy family!

copied from my tumblr.

4 comments:

Mira3dora said...

congrats liya! ape org tua tua kata 'bunting pelamin'? heheh
nak bb jugak!

Lulu said...

omg this is so sweet! u know, tak ramai dpt chance of getting pregnant but you're so lucky to have the greatest GIFT :)

:: Lya Zara :: said...

mira::
tq mira!
a'ah...bunting pelamin!:">
hahaha...
mira cepat2 la tawen!
bley dpt bb jugak!
;p

lulu::
yes!!!finally i realized how lucky we are to hit d jackpot!hahahaha...
:)

Zaza said...

huihh k lynda pon preggie sama?
wahhh.. besh2!