Tuesday, January 12, 2010

++ tHaNk u dEaR ++

it's official now.
z is moving back to KL
by d end of d month.
i am so sad indeed.
i wont be here
if it wouldn't because of him.
n now he's leaving me.

i'm not angry at him or his boss.
diz is a big opportunity for him.
he will b an engineer in KL Sentral.
i'm proud of u bebi!

so he made a surprise tonyte.
appeared on my doorway.
took me out for a nice dinner.
we had sweet + romantic tyms together.

i cant lie dat my eyes kept on filling wif tears.
it's juz another two weeks.
i treasured almost every part of johor wif him.
it would b very rare for not having him by my side anymore....

n by d tym he dropped me home,
when i stared into his eyes...
d images were blurred due to my tears...
it's going to happen again.
d nyte dat we went thru in shah alam last yer
is going to happen again in two weeks tym.....

it's ok...
i can deal diz...
btw,
in a few months tym,

we'll be hubby n wifey already!
insyaAllah...


No comments: