Friday, December 2, 2011

++ BoLD wHaT aPPLieS tO yOu ++

My personality:
·         I’m loud. 
·         I’m obnoxious.
·         I’m sarcastic.
·         I’m cocky.
·         I cry easily.
·         I have a bad temper.
·         For the most part I don’t like people.
·         I’m easy to get along with.
·         I have more enemies than friends.
·         I’ve smoked weed.
·         I drink coffee.
·         I clean my room daily.
My appearance:
·         I wear makeup. 
·         I wear a piece of jewelery at all times.
·         I wear contacts.
·         I wear glasses.
·         I change my hair colour often.
·         I straighten my hair often.
·         I have a piercing.
Relationships:
·         I’m in a relationship now. (Married now lol)
·         I’m forever alone :L
·         I have a crush 
·         I’m always scared of being hurt.
·         An ex has physically abused me at least once.
·         I’ve told someone I loved them when I didn’t.
·         I’ve told someone I didn’t love them when I did.
·         I’ve been in love more than two times. (TMI!)
·         I believe in love at first sight.
·         I believe lust is more important than love.
Friendships:
·         I have at least five friends.
·         I’ve gotten a phone call in the last 48 hours from a friend.
·         I’ve beaten up a friend.
·         I’ve been in a serious fight with a friend.
·         I can trust at least five people with my life.
Experiences:
·         I’ve been on a plane.
·         I’ve been on a train.
·         Someone close to me has died.
·         I’ve taken a taxi.
·         I’ve taken a city bus.
·         I’ve taken a school bus.
·         I’ve gone bungee jumping.
·         I’ve made a speech.
·         I’ve been in some sort of club.
·         I’ve won an award.
·         I’ve spent 24 hours on the computer straight.
·         I’ve been in a physical fight.
Music:
·         I listen to R&B.
·         I listen to country.
·         I listen to pop.
·         I listen to techno.
·         I listen to rock.
·         I’m one of those people who play songs repeatedy until I hate it.
·         I hate the radio. 
·         I love music
·         I download music.
·         I buy CD’s.
Television:
·         I spend at least six hours a day watching television.
·         I watch soap operas daily.
·         I’m in love with Days Of Our Lives.
·         I’ve seen and liked the O.C.
·         I’ve seen and liked One Tree Hill.
·         I’ve seen and like Americas Next Top Model
·         I’ve seen and like Popular.
·         I’ve seen and like 24.
·         I’ve seen and liked CSI.
·         I’ve seen and like Everwood.
Family Life:
·         I get along with both of my parents.
·         My biological parents are still together.
·         I have at least one brother.
·         I have at least one sister.
·         I have at least one step brother/sister.
·         I have at least one half brother/sister.
·         I’ve been kicked out of the house.
·         I’ve sworn at my parents.
·         I’ve made my parents cry.
·         I’ve lied to my parents.
·         I’ve lied to my parents about where I am.
·         I’ve lied to my parents about what I’m doing.
·         I’ve lied to my parents so I’d be allowed out.
·         I’ve been grounded.
·         I’ve walked out while grounded.
Hair:
·         I’ve been brown. 
·         I’ve had streaks.
·         I’ve cut my hair in the past year.
·         I’ve dyed my hair in the past year.
·         I’ve been blonde.  
·         I have black.
·         I’ve been red.
·         I’ve been light brown.
·          I’ve been blue/green.
·         I’ve gotten my hair thinned.
·         I use conditioner.
·         I’ve used silk therapy.
·         I’ve used hot oil treatments.
·         I’ve curled my hair.
·         I’ve straightened my hair.
·         I’ve ironed my hair.
·         I’ve plaited my hair.
School:
·         I’ve yelled at a teacher.
·         I’ve been suspended.
·         I’ve had an in-school suspension.
·         I’ve been sent to the principals office.
·         I’ve walked out of class.
·         I’ve skipped an entire day of school.
·         I’ve skipped a whole class for a month.
·         I’ve failed a test.
·         I’ve cheated on a test.
·         I’ve helped someone else cheat on a test.
·         I’ve failed Art.
·         I’ve failed P.E.
·         I’ve failed Math. (AddMaths!i'm not maths-guy like Z!)
·         I’ve failed another class.
·         A teacher has called my parents. 

Got this from a blog somewhere. Something to do to keep the blog alive, yes? :)

1 comment:

YnaaOhYnaa said...

liyaa.. i nak buat jugeeeeee!