Monday, September 12, 2011

++ HeCTiC, SiCk ++

selamat hari raya!
hope it's not too late for me to wish all Muslims!

hari raya celebration was packed with visiting relatives activities.
z n i n Zareef spent most of our time with both families.
n we had majlis naik buai for Zareef n Darish.
Zareef got a lot of duit raya!
wehuuuu!

i got this ear infection during fasting month.
then when i ate all d drugs given by doctor,
it healed.
somehow i couldnt stop myself from cleaning my ear.
actually i overclean them.
so the infection erupts again.
very painful!!!!
i couldnt sleep [very well]
d doc gave me 4 days mc.
z couldnt stop teasing me because i love to overclean my ears.
T-T

now d infection is recovering n d pain has subsided.
alhamdulillah.
but i think it affects my hearing.
i was told by some frens that d doc is going to suck all
d liquid trapped in my ear.
n d process is going to b very painful!
T-T
i vow myself that i wont ever prick my ears anymore!!!
on wednesday im going to do further checkup.
d doc needs to see whether i have perforated my ear drum or not.
bad hands!
hopefully i will not be deaf yet.

d semester has just begun.
actually today is d 1st day.
i like my schedule.
just d fact that i hv two 8am classes
n two finishing classes at 7pm.
:(

when i went out this morning,
my heart sank heavily.
Zareef has just woke up n he was staring at me.
smiling.
n kak mas says he is a bit cranky today.
he gets flu n i think that disturbing him.
i felt like crying!
this 1st week is going to b very hectic.
i am appointed as a coordinator this sem.
heavy loads!!!

i now this n3 sounds like too pack with different stories.
n i know no one is bother to read.
hahaha.

z n i are a bit disturbed this week.
we think we want to find job n move back to our hometown!
dunno y!
im not sure whether this is something that we really want to do...
or just d result of spending d
holidays too long at our hometown...
:)

No comments: