Thursday, May 6, 2010

++ 2 idiots ++

i got irritated by these two men in my life ryte now.
[wish i hope both of u r reading this]

#1st man::

he is scandal of my bff. he WAS my fren too. [note d past tense].then he messed up things n now he's trying to pin d guilty on me.bodoh ke ape?he even called me vavi![bab1]hahaha...i hope i can tell things in detail which i cant.but he's a real messed up. plz la weh.get a life. be a real jantan.ko buat salah,go n admit.dunt blame people.kalu ko jantan sangat jom jupe 4 org.ohyeah.5org.z nakkkkk sgt jupe ko jgk...=)


#2nd man::

this is another stupid man.this is why i posted a status this morning in fb "bile manusia jd hamba cinta,mereka akan jd _____".n people dropped their comments to fill up d blank.=)
i'm not going to go deep in this matter. senang cite,aku saket balek mcm mase nak bertunang dulu.sihir lg.bodo la.aku lg sebulan nak kawen.plz gimme some rooms.to this "lelaki yg sukekan aku tp berdendam sbb aku nak kawen"..aku berikhtiar,aku takkan biar je...n thanks to u bastard.

i'm heppy in my new workplace..=))

to two idiots:plz dunt show up on my wedding days.aku takkan halalkan sebutir nasik or settis air pon utk korg.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah..siyes menakutkan.
tak pe kak liya.stay chill okay.
inn doa akak selamat nikah and bahagia.

FizahZainal said...

dear..
beeter ko bykkn baca yassin.
insyaallah..
bg perlindungan dari sihir2 or what ever nih..
n dh cal my dad?
myb die bleh tolong.
^_^